Saturday 16 February 2008

Sport Relief Mile

I hate running. This may come as a bit of a surprise to those who know me as I tend to keep fairly active what with all the dancing and rock climbing 'n' all, but I absolutely loathe running.

So that's why I signed myself up for the Sport Relief mile along with husband Paul, a work colleague of mine and her boyfriend. Actually we're going to run 3 miles not 1, because I'm a masochist. If you're feeling generous, then please sponsor us or sponsor me! It's all in aid of Comic Relief who do lots of amazing work to help those who are less fortunate than us.

To prepare ourselves for this feat of pure torture, Paul and I went for a run around Willen Lake today. Well, we didn't run all the way and we only went round the North lake, but it was our first time running in about 2 years! Because I was running I didn't have my camera with me, so sorry there are no pretty pictures on this post. I promise I'll go back to Willen some time soon and take some snaps for you all. Until then, get your wallets out and b!**&y well sponsor us!

No comments: